Aquaclean Maintenance & Cleaning
With Aquaclean no stain can resist us!
For normal sofa maintenance we recommend that you vacuum the entire surface area regularly. You can use a normal home vacuum cleaner with a brush fitting.
Water cleaning in three simple steps
Aquaclean technology enables you to remove small stains such as wine, coffee, food and even most marker pens without having to wash with soap or detergent.
- Remove any excess residue on the upholstery with a small spoon.
- Apply water over the stain, either directly or using a damp cloth. Wait a few seconds.
- Press down over the stain with a damp cloth and rub gently over the fabric using circular movements. If the stain does not come off completely, repeat the process as required.
For stubborn or oily stains we recommend the use of a micro fibre cloth and a drop of washing up liquid.
- Apply more water over the stain and put a drop of washing up liquid on the stain.
- Rub the washing up liquid into the stain using a micro fibre cloth and leave for a few seconds.
- Press down over the stain with the micro fibre cloth and rub gently over the fabric using circular movements. Add more water to remove the stain and the washing up liquid. Repeat the process as required.
For loose cover sofas with large or tough stains, please review the following instructions before washing:
- Machine wash, delicate cycle (Maximum 30 degrees celsius )
- Use natural detergents
- Do not spin dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not dry in tumbler
- Do not dry in sunlight
- No not squeeze or wring
- Iron inside out
- Use soft brush