Data Protection Legislation
- Richard Wylie Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- When you order, we need to know your details such as name, address, email, billing and contact information. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We only use your personal information for the purpose of processing your order, to update you about new products/services and to improve our products/services. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us in writing, by email, or by phoning us on: 0131 669 4455. You can also edit and change your account details, by selecting Edit Details, when you are logged in.
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening.
- We use Google conversion tracking to measure our sites sales performance.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at:
Richard Wylie Ltd
26 West Telferton
Phone: 0131 669 4455
VAT No. GB/269874295